| [Note: some parts may be already implemented] |
Basically these is what we are working on:
- Bring more wxWidgets features to wxPHP binding to fulfill completeness
- Better documentation and
- Create PHP test scripts to ensure the extension is working correctly
- Port wxWidgets examples to php or write our own set of good examples
Create windows installer
- Create mac bundle (or some kind of installer)
Create deb packages for ubuntu
- Check for memory leaks and possible causes of segmentation faults
- Maybe, code generation that wraps template classes and method arguments
- Implement __set to write to internal wxWidgets class properties.
- Implement compare_objects handler for wxWidget classes that implement operator== etc...
Replace call_user_function_ex() with zend_call_method[_with_[1-3]_param[s] family of functions from zend_interfaces.h on virtual methods (Create Custom zend_method_call with arguments array support)
- Use zend_parse_parameters_none() to produce a nicer error on methods/functions that dont accept parameters.
- Don't use zend_error outside the engine, but use php_error_docref which gives a nicer error message.
Help is welcome on any of the subjects listed here. Check the downloads section for our github repository url.