Date: 07/06/2013 @ 11:30:41 pm
I welcome Thomas Sahlin to the team who did various contributions for the past days to improve and fix some of the issues he found on wxPHP. Also he started porting the samples from wxWidgets into wxPHP. Here is some of the work he has done already:
- Modified code_generator to include more constants
- Enabled function wxGetNumberFromUser
- Added wxLog* functions
- Added a fix for functions returning wxFont objects
- Ported wxStatusBar sample from C++
- Speed optimizations in derivationsOfClass and inherits_from_class.
To see a detailed view of the source changes see the commits log at https://github.com/wxphp/wxphp/commits/master
Mac OSX Lion 64 Bits Build
A wxphp user by the nickname ydk2app has created a tutorial on the forums that explains how to create a mac bundle accompanied with a ready to use one compiled for Mac OSX Lion 64 Bits.
I added the forum post link into the download section of the site so everyone that uses mac is welcome to test the bundle and leave some feedback about it. Many thanks to ydk2app for his work.